Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

7mm Valkryie Complete Upper

Was just seeing if there was any interest in my complete upper chambered for the wild cat round 7VAR. Got everything you need to start loading for it. This is a handload only caliper but i have brass that has already been converted by the man him self who came up with the round, complete die set and some bullets. I have only put a few test loads through it and everything works as it should. Never taken it out in the field just bench use only. Originally was a fluted bull barrel and i had it re profiled and powder coated by the same guy (Bruce Finnagen). I attached a link to give you more info on it. Im offshore but i can send pics when i get back in from offshore was just seeing if there would be any interest first. Asking $700 plus the ride.

https://www.7mmvalkyrie.com/about.html

Title
    Premium Member
    Can I see some pictures of this and everything that you have for it that will come with on flat rate please

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk